Friday, September 10, 2010

Sneak Peek......

 I promised my stamping buddies that I'd offer them a "sneak peek" at the projects I have prepared for an upcoming workshop.
The main project will be a 2011 Desktop Calendar. I spotted this idea on Nancy Morgan's and  Michelle Tech's website. We'll be using A Flower for all Seasons stamp set from SU!, rather than A Tree for All Seasons.  We won't be using the same designer paper in the picture, since it is retired....we will be using something similar, however.


The Halloween project is one I posted several days ago. The paper will be different, since what I used is retired, but the basic design is the same.
The workshop will be a terrific time for you to browse through the new 2010-11 Idea Book, as well as the new Holiday Mini.
For more details about the workshop, check out the events on my Stampin' Up! website, or you can email me.
post signature

No comments: