Monday, September 6, 2010

Feelin' a Little Witchy....

Not really.......we had a wonderful weekend at the lake. I climbed the stairs with my granddaughter about fifty million times....we threw little stuffed Dora, Boots, Swiper, and Baby Jaguar toys over the railing at the top....hid in the closet......played on the bed.....just stuff any grandma worthy of her name would do!! ;-)
We spent Saturday afternoon swimming by the dock. Leighton is a little fish.....and a daredevil. She loves jumping off the dock....with absolutely no fear (wearing her "puddle-jumpers" flotation vest). She rode the jet ski with her mama and daddy.  Then, her papa convinced me to get on the jet ski with him.....BIG MISTAKE! He turned us over! Luckily, we were only about 10 yards from our dock, and of course, we had on life jackets. After that little escapade, papa and I decided that the float was more our speed!


I spent a little time before we left last week making this little tiny treat box. I used SU! Old Olive paper, but the image is from another company. I purchased it several years ago and just think it's precious. The instructions for the box came from Splitcoast Stampers. The pictures don't do the box justice. I just couldn't get a very good picture for some reason.
post signature

1 comment:

Pam said...

Welcome back! I am glad to see you are posting again - love your stuff!