Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Long Time, No See...

Oh my gracious! It has been a whole month since my last post! Life has a way of sidetracking us, doesn't it? I've done a little stamping, just haven't had time to take pictures and post them. We had a wonderful time last weekend at my Christmas Classes (2 of them). I'm looking forward to working with another great bunch of ladies tomorrow evening. We'll be making the same adorable cards that we made in the classes last weekend. Hopefully in the next couple of days I'll be able to take pictures and post them.

We're out of school all of next week for Thanksgiving Holidays! Woo-Hoo!!! Lake Sinclair, here I come! Richard is leaving Friday morning, and I'm heading there as soon as school is out Friday afternoon. We'll be back in time for Thanksgiving dinner. ;-)

Well, my little Ladybug had her first birthday at the end of October, and is now walking! I have tons of birthday pictures. They're precious....of course! Where has the year gone? It's so hard to believe. It seems like I just held her for the first time. Mamas and grandmas, hold onto those babies as long as they'll let you. The time goes by way too quickly.


Pink blinged-out hightops and leopard leggings with a tutu....she is definitely her mother's child!



post signature

No comments: