Thursday, November 26, 2009

Happy, Happy Turkey Day...

Happy Thanksgiving, everybody! We spent a wonderful afternoon with family and relatives, eating and visiting and eating and visiting and...you get the picture... Fried turkey, dressing and gravy, baked ham, chicken and dumplings, creamed corn and squash from the garden, peas, broccoli casserole, hashbrown casserole, sweet potato crunch, yeast rolls, pumpkin cheesecake, ambrosia, chocolate delight, and banana pudding. I tried to take just a small spoonful of each thing...but even that was toooooooo much! I'm stuffed!

Did you notice my new blog banner? I can't believe I actually made it myself! I've been playing around with my Photoshop Elements while lounging on the sofa watching Deck the Halls with Danny DeVito and Matthew Broderick. I love me some gooooood Christmas movies!!! ;-)

Anyway, I hope you've had a wonderful day with the people you love. I have a couple of things to show you in the next day or two, so come back and visit.

post signature

No comments: