Thursday, October 8, 2009

Warm Wooly Mittens....

I love making pocket cards! I used some stamps I purchased last year---online....love 'em!! The designer paper was purchased in a pad from an online vendor. The cardstock is SU! I'm sorry for being so vague about the stamps and paper, but in keeping with the requirements of the new IDA from Stampin' Up!, I cannot offer links to these products.
We are headed to Lake Sinclair for a long Fall Break....5 days!!!! Yeah!! Stella, Grady, and Leighton are going also & we're taking Leighton to the Georgia Aquarium on Saturday. Fun!!!

****NEWSFLASH!!!****** We are going to be the very, very proud grandparents of a bouncing baby boy in March! Our son Randall & his wife Lori are expecting a little boy. Hooray!! So...now you get to see pictures of 2 babies growing up!

post signature



No comments: