Sunday, October 4, 2009

And to all a good night...


Don't look too closely...this is just practice....

I've been admiring these cards on many different blogs, so I thought I'd try it. It was so much fun...but next time I want to make the sky darker so there's more of a contrast with the trees. I was just a little afraid with my sponging this time. I love the effect, especially with the navy and silver. I'm thinking of using this as one of my Christmas Class cards.

Stamps: Wandering Words by Stampin' Up!

We had a lot of fun Saturday at the Halloween Class & I'll be posting pictures this week of the items we made.


Stella and I took Ladybug outside to blow bubbles and play in the grass this afternoon. We couldn't get enough bubbles to really excite her, though. I'm thinkin' a bubble machine.....yeah! She'd love it! Here are some pics of our afternoon.
TA-DA!
Hey....what is that on my head? I wonder if Daisy would notice if I pulled her tail????
THE END (hee-hee)!

post signature

No comments: