Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Where's Our Foundation?

"Those from among you will rebuild the ancient ruins; You will raise up the age-old foundations; And you will be called the repairer of the breach, The restorer of the streets in which to dwell." Isaiah 58:12

When I read this scripture, it hit me that this could be the instructions for our generation. We've lost the age-old foundations in our country. It's up to our generation to rebuild those ancient ruins for our children and grandchildren. I have seen many Christians rise up and speak out for the good of our nation, but it will take all of us doing our part before things will get better. God leads us and directs our steps, but He expects us to take those steps....walking the walk.

Father, I thank You for this day and for the peace and comfort You've given us through this trial in our lives. I know that You will continue to care for us. You'll never leave us or forsake us. Please show us the way in which to go and lead us in what You'd have us to do to help repair the ancient ruins in our land. I love You. Amen and amen.

post signature

No comments: