Monday, September 21, 2009

Sweet Fancy Favor...



The Bigz XL Fancy Favor die (#115965) from SU! makes the perfect little treat box! It will make gift-giving so easy. It's great when you want to have a little something, but don't have a lot of time to spend on it.
There has been a lot of discussion around the web about the new IDA (Independent Demonstrator Agreement) from Stampin' Up! Most of it hasn't been very positive. I am a demo, but this is not my job. I can totally understand those whose livlihood depends on their Stampin' Up! income feeling as though they must sign the new agreement. I, however, have another job....this is a hobby for me...and always has been. I love Stampin' Up! products, but I am my own best customer, so I'm not too sure that I will be signing it. I have too much invested in stamping products sold by other companies to leave that stuff off my blog. If I choose not to sign, I will still purchase products from SU!, and I will continue to have classes at my house...I just won't be selling the product. Anyway, we have until the end of the month to make a decision.
I have a Halloween class coming up on October 3rd, and a Christmas class scheduled for Nov. 14th. If you're local and interested in coming, please email and let me know. I'd love to have you join us!
Richard and I are in Savannah today. He's scheduled for angioplasty at 8:00 this morning. Please keep us in your prayers.

post signature

1 comment:

Twila said...

Super cute little box!