Wednesday, September 23, 2009

How's Your Sight?

“Where there is no vision, the people perish.” Proverbs 29:18

Have you ever been faced with having to make a decision or do something that caused you have butterflies in your stomach, a panic attack, or made you literally sick to your stomach from nerves. I have…many times…and whenever that happens, I remind myself that I can do anything for an hour, or a few hours, or a day…with God’s help and strength. Sometimes God places things in our path, or places us in situations where He knows we will struggle, but He does that to help us grow in Him. We have to remember that He sees the whole picture, we only see what’s right in front of our face….and sometimes, not even that. When we run into problems, any vision we might have had is often crippled. We have to reenergize our vision through faith. 1 Corinthians 2:16 says that “We have the mind of Christ”…God thinks His thoughts through us. Imagine how empowering that is!! So…there’s no limit to what we can do through Him!

Father, I thank You for this day and for reminding me that there are no limits to my vision, when You think Your thoughts through me. Help me to reenergize my vision, Lord, and lead me to make the decisions that will bring You the greatest honor and glory. I love You, Lord. Amen and amen.

post signature

No comments: