Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Beautiful...Wish You Were Here!

5616_1094760735457_1419721353_241904_7483492_n

I took this pic with my phone when I got out of my Tahoe at the new lake house Friday evening. The house faces west, so the sunsets are gorgeous on the lake. Can't wait to go back this weekend!

Needless to say, this summer has been busy for us....new house, babysitting, workshops for school, etc.  Not much time for stamping....but I have NOT given up!  School is back in session and we're slowly settling into somewhat of a routine. My daughter goes back to nursing school next week, so we'll have to get adjusted to that schedule with the baby. Stampin' Up! has some great new holiday stamps and designer papers which I can hardly wait to dig into.  My plan is to start back with my monthly stamping classes, possibly the end of August...if not, definitely in September.

No comments: