Friday, July 3, 2009

Lake Oconee June 2009

We made a trip last weekend to Lake Oconee (between Milledgeville and Athens, GA)...home of Reynolds Plantation's six golf courses, including Great Waters which hosted the 2008 PGA Professional National Championship. It's a gorgeous lake featuring many, many multi-million dollar homes. We went there specifically to hunt for a lake house...most definitely not one of the $$$$$$$ houses!  We found two houses right on the lake that we really like, but we're still looking and aren't quite ready to make an offer on one.

Anyway, I took some pictures (of course) since this was Ladybug's first trip to the lake.

i can help you read it daddy

"I can help you read that, Daddy!"

no daddy

"Ummmmm, Daddy, I don't think so!"

mama and baby on the boat

Ready to go!

hold me granny

"Hold me, Granny!"  (I love it!!!!)

enjoying the ride

Mama and baby enjoying the ride.

getting sleepy

Getting very sleepy....

tired baby

"I give up!"

(The precious little bathing suit is from Three Mommas....my sister is a rep and they have some gorgeous smocked and monogrammed clothes. If you're interested in more information, let me know and I'll give you her email address.)

1 comment:

Bridgett said...

These are such great photos! I love them!!! What a beautiful baby girl! She's growing so fast!! What a blessing to have your very own Lady Bug!
Hugs,
Bridgett