Monday, June 15, 2009

Upsy Daisy...

We're back from our wonderful vacation at Palm Coast, Florida. We had the best time! The weather was gorgeous. I have tons of pictures that I want to share. You know I can't pass up the opportunity to show off my little Ladybug! Check out the slideshow at the top right of my blog.




This card uses embossing to make the main image pop. The base card is Sahara Sand. I stamped the main image on designer paper from the Bella Rose collection. I matted the designer paper on a piece of Sahara Sand, followed by Chocolate Chip and a piece of To the Nines textured specialty designer paper. I stamped the sentiment in Chocolate chip on Sahara Sand and matted it on Chocolate Chip. I put a strip of To the Nines paper at the bottom of the card. A little ribbon slide from Hodgepodge Hardware (Very Vanilla) holds the Chocolate Chip taffeta ribbon.


Now, I want to show you what creature showed up in my stamp room...just looking at me....ICK!!! It's a giant yucky, icky, grasshopper!! Ewwwww!!!











post signature

No comments: