Sunday, June 7, 2009

Searching for a New Plan?


“Good planning and insight…bring…you honor and respect.” Proverbs 3:21-2

I am forever searching for a better planner (agenda) thinking that's all it's going to take to make me more organized and efficient. It looks like I would have learned by now that a "better planner" is not what I need. I need to consult with the One who has my life already planned.  Yes, it's great to set goals for yourself. I think the most successful people are those who set goals...they seem to accomplish more because they know where they're headed.  It's okay to decide what you want, but it's best to talk to God about your plans.  Proverbs 19:21 says "Many are the plans in a man's heart, but it is the Lord's purpose that prevails."

Father, I thank You for this day and for the plans that You have for me. I know they are plans to prosper me and not to harm me. Plans for a hope and a future. Help me to remember to call on You when I make plans of my own. I want my plans to be what You would have me to do. Only then will I be successful. I love You. Amen and amen.


post signature

No comments: