Friday, June 12, 2009

Open the Eyes of My Heart, Lord...

“I pray also that the eyes of your heart may be enlightened.” Ephesians 1:18  

Anytime you're in a crisis, it's easy to lose perspective.  Some people tend to withdraw from everyone and everything around them. That would be me. My vision becomes blurred by my situation. My perceptions are not what they should be.  No matter how bad things may appear, keep your eyes focused on Jesus. He's the One who can clear up your vision and help you find the answers.  It's when we take our eyes off Him that we lose our way.

Father, I thank You for this day and for enlightening the eyes of my heart when I feel all hope is lost. Thank You for showing me the way. I love You. Amen and amen.

1 comment:

Amber said...

I so needed this right now thank you as always I enjoy reading your blog ! Its so amazing how God will lead you to read something as simple as a book or a blog and you can find the answers there that you might not other wise see ! Have a great and blessed weekend