Thursday, June 4, 2009

Locusts...

“I will make up to you for the years that the…locust has eaten.” Joel 2:25

When I accepted Jesus as my Lord and Savior, one of the things that I did constantly was fret over the things in my life that I had failed to do. "If I could only go back and do it over, I'd..." I could have helped, blessed, taught, changed things for the better...so many things. I know God has forgiven me for everything I did and also for what I failed to do. I think we fail more often by things we didn't do than by what we did do. I have so much wasted time to make up for. God's Word promises to make up for the years that the locust has eaten...meaning that if I'm living for Him, serving him wholeheartedly, He will redeem the time that I wasted. I'm so happy that I serve the God of second, third, fourth, fifth.....chances!

Father, I thank You for this beautiful day, and the fact that You continue to give me more chances to "do it right". Thank You for not giving up on me. I love You. Amen and amen.



post signature

No comments: