Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Ballerina Girl...



This ballerina was made before I realized I forgot to add her toe shoes.



Everyone has been doing punch animals lately. I decided I wanted to make a ballerina using SU!'s punches. My daughter and I brainstormed and came up with this. I forgot to add the two little ballerina shoes that I punched from the end of a word window punch. I used Pirouette Pink (how appropriate!) and added Dazzling Diamonds to the edge of her tutu. I hand-drew some eyelashes. She doesn't have a mouth, but I think she's cute without one.



post signature

4 comments:

Julie said...

OMG - Now THAT has got to be the cutest thing I have seen in a LONG time....LOVE LOVE LOVE it!

Bev said...

Wow, I just love it! I will be casing this for my granddaughter's cards. She's so into dance right now. TFS

kareNstampZ said...

This is just gorgeous

lifesabeach32940 said...

I definitely see a CASE here!! She is AWESOME!! Thank you for sharing!! :)