Friday, June 5, 2009

Baby, It's Cold Outside....NOT!




Sorry...it's anything BUT cold here in South Georgia! I just had to make this little album for our Christmas pictures, though. I know...it's more than a day late...but what can I say? Better late than never.

I have never attempted one of these clear envelope albums. It was pretty easy, and fun. It was kind of nice to do something Christmas-y. I found a tutorial online done by Robyn (check out her blog!), and followed that to make my album.

Cardstock: Sage Shadow, Chocolate Chip

Designer Paper: More Jolly by Golly from "Oh Joy" by Cosmo Cricket

Ink: Chocolate Chip

Stamps: None (the sentiment was cut from the designer paper)

Accessories: clear envelopes, cropodile, Chocolate Chip tafetta ribbon, jumbo eyelets, snowflake punch from Martha Stewart

By the way, I'll be leaving tomorrow morning for the beach. It's our annual "girls only--no boys allowed" beach week. Ladybug is going with us! I'll have tons of pictures to share when I get back. I have enough projects made to keep posting while I'm gone.


post signature

3 comments:

Twila said...

So very soft and pretty.

Maria Gurnsey said...

Man, I wish I had clear envelopes!!!! I love the front cover. It's so CAS and the vintage feel is so stunning :)

Tonya said...

I LOVE this!! The colors are absolutely fabulous!