Sunday, May 31, 2009

Pocketful of Posies....




I found these lined post-it notes at the Dollar Store. I knew they'd come in handy!! The pad measures 3-15/16" x 5-15/16". I cut my Bashful Blue cardstock at 8-3/8" x 6" and scored it at 4" from each side of the 8-3/8" side. That left a 3/8" section in the center for the depth of the pad. I covered the front and back with some designer paper from Die Cuts With A View..."Pocket Full of Purple- Posies Glitter Print". I sponged the edges of my designer paper and the Bashful Blue cardstock with Bashful Blue ink. I made a little tab using my tag punch from SU! and attached it to the back, sandwiched between the Bashful Blue and the designer paper. I added a little magnet to the front (sandwiched between the cardstock and designer paper) and attached another magnet to the tab to act as the closure. I used the medallion stamp from "True Friend" by SU! to decorate the front. It was pretty easy & turned out cute, I think.


post signature

No comments: