Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Lots & Lots of Ladybugs...

This is my little sweet Ladybug all ready for her very first dance recital last Saturday. Well...she didn't dance on stage, but her mommy did!! She danced on her Granny's lap!


This little ladybug treat box is made with the Top Note die from SU! I layered red on black and punched holes using the 1/2" circle punch for the ladybug dots. I saw something similar to this on another blog, but I'm sorry I don't remember where it was. It is not my creation. I did change it up a little, though, and added a wire handle.
I broke down and bought the Wee Tees set from Gina K Designs...naturally, for the ladybug! I got it last week, but haven't had time to play with it until today.



I hope everyone had a wonderful, relaxing Mother's Day! I'm sad to say that I spent the whole day sick in bed with a terrible sinus infection. I went to work Monday, only as a warm body though. I was able to get an appointment to see the doctor Monday afternoon, and after a shot and some antiobiotics I'm feeling so much better. Not nearly 100%, but getting there.

post signature

6 comments:

stampvamp said...

That little sweetheart is DARLING!! I WANT her!! LOL!!! Your lady bug bag is ADORABLE too!!! I'm sorry you've been sick. I hope you get better soon. I left you a little something on my blog...

Jaime said...

Oh she is so sweet! Still as cute as can be. Love your ladybug stuff too.

Twila said...

Too cute. and I don't just mean the projects!

Maria Gurnsey said...

I spent my mother's day in the urgent care clinic with two of my kiddos...ugh. I'm glad your feeling better! I love the ladybugs, escpecially the first one (she's cute :)

Bridgett said...

I love, love, love ladybugs! Your projects are super cute...but you know the LIVE ladybug is super, duper adorable! She is so precious!!! I am sure she had a wonderful time at her first dance recital. This must have been a wonderful Mother's Day for you and your daughter...to have this sweet joy to celebrate with!
Hugs,
Bridgett

Tabitha said...

Super cute picture of your granddaughter. I really adore that little pink tutu!

Really cute lady bug cards as well!