Thursday, May 28, 2009

I'm Baaaaack!


Good heavens, it's been forever since I've posted! Life has a way of turning things upside down and inside out. I've been dealing with all sorts of things, including a sinus infection and a reaction to the medicine which made everything worse. I hope we're on the high road now.... School is finally out and I'm so ready for summer!

Anyway, I have a few projects to share with you over the next couple of days. The first one is a pocket card I made for my niece Clara's 8th birthday...Happy B'day, Clara!!!!! I used Dawn's tutorial to make this one.

Paper: Regal Rose, Kiwi Kiss, Lavender Lace

Designer Paper: "Chatty Cake, Chatty Cake" from Imaginisce

Stamp: Bitty Basics from SU! (#111606)

Accessories: Regal Rose grosgrain ribbon from SU!, Scallop edge punch from SU!, 1", 1-1/4", and 1-3/8" circle punches from SU!, 1-1/8" circle punch from EK Success, Scallop circle punch from SU!, white gel pen

post signature

No comments: