Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Deliverance...

"Many are the afflictions of the righteous, but the LORD delivers him out of them all." Psalm 34:19

Surely, this includes illness. I've been sick for since last week and I'm praying and believing the Lord for complete healing. Any affliction...illness, depression, weight struggles, financial distress, family issues, etc.....the Lord can AND will handle them all. He will deliver the believer from them. His Word says that if we ask, we shall receive. We have not because we ask not. Lord...I'm askin' and believin'!!

Father, I thank You for this day and the hope of healing to come. Thank You for the promise of deliverance from affliction. I'm so ready to feel better, Lord. I love You. Amen and amen.

post signature

2 comments:

Amber said...

very true words ! As always hun i enjoy reading your praises and words to and about God , I hope your feeling better soon ! have a blessed day

Bridgett said...

I am praying for your complete and speedy recovery! By His stripes you are healed!!! What a wonderful message you have shared here and it's just something I absolutely needed to be reminded of! Thank you for allowing the LORD to speak through you on your blog. You are such a blessing to me!
Hugs,
Bridgett