Friday, April 10, 2009

More for the Teacher...


Sorry about the glare!




I was looking back over my Christmas projects for inspiration and found what I was looking for (see this post)! This is the tutorial I used to make this project. I used the clear box that my "Teacher's Apple" stamp set came in from Papertrey Ink. The paper is from Reminisce. I filled the skinny box on the left with new pencils that I sharpened down until they were short enough to fit. I altered a small black & white notebook which fits perfectly into the box on the right. What a perfect little "thank you" for your favorite teacher!

post signature

3 comments:

Maria Gurnsey said...

I've missed your fabulous teacher gifts!!! These are great :)

stampvamp said...

This is PERFECT! The paper and ribbon are absolutely perfect for this project! AWESOME job!

Donna said...

Amazing, I love these, your ribbon is fabulous. Donna x