Monday, April 13, 2009

A Little Something for a Favorite Teacher...

teacher bella

teacher bella 2

teacher bella 3

This project was fun and easy to make. I used Angie's tutorial, but instead of using the Stampin' Up! Watercolor Wonder Crayons, I colored my image with Koh-i-Noor pencils and Gamsol. It's been a while since I've used that technique, and I had forgotten how much I enjoy it.  I love seeing the colors blend...

The image is "teachabella", from Stamping Bella.  So cute! Check out their stamps...you're sure to find one you can't live without!!

3 comments:

n2kids said...

I'm loving the items for teachers! Keep 'em coming!

Bridgett said...

I love the bella stamp! So cute!! The card is great and I love, love, love Ghiradelli chocolate! I think this will be a fun treat for teachers!

Cath said...

Such wonderful ideas for teacher gifts! Great work!