Wednesday, April 15, 2009

I Was Blind...

"I will lead the blind by ways they have not known, along unfamiliar paths I will guide them; I will turn the darkness into light before them and make the rough places smooth. These are the things I will do; I will not forsake them." Isaiah 42:6

This scripture was a really interesting one to me. "I will lead the blind..." Before I came to a saving knowledge of Jesus Christ, I was like a blind man. It continues to amaze me all that I was oblivious to before salvation. As Paul on the road to Damascus, scales fell from my eyes that day. I was blind, but now I see.

Father, I thank You for removing the scales from my eyes. Help me to see more clearly each day exactly what it is that You would have me to do for You and Your Kingdom. I love You. Amen and amen.

post signature

1 comment:

Bridgett said...

I am so thankful the LORD is faithful to keep His Word.