Thursday, April 2, 2009

Hippity, Hoppity, Easter's On Its Way...


...jelly beans for Tommy, colored eggs for sister Sue...an orchid for your mommy and an Easter bonnet too....I can't get that song out of my head! I'm blaming the singing, hopping bunny rabbit I bought for Leighton...
Lynda made the cutest little bunny box which I used to create this one. It was fun and easy to do. Check out her blog for directions. *Link is fixed now!

I haven't done any stamping this week. I've been so tired. My new laptop had to be reformatted Monday night and I was on the phone with Dell until 11:51 pm! Last night I was in bed by 8:30. We've had so much rain the past couple of days that ponds are overflowing and roads are washed out. Kids have been out of school for two days....but the lucky teachers still have to go!
Leighton is staying with us Friday night, so I probably won't do much stamping until spring break which is next week. I have to clean up the disaster in my stamp room before I can do anything, though!

post signature

3 comments:

Tom said...

Granny,
HOW cute! But for some reason the link won't work! And maybe it's just my computer! But it really is a cute project! Thanks for sharing!Hugs,Elizabeth

Sammacco said...

I like this bunny a lot! Very cute!

Bridgett said...

What a pretty basket! I love it!