Monday, April 6, 2009

Green Apple....

green apple 

 green apple inside

The end of school is drawing close for students and teachers in our county. May 22nd is the last day for students. With that in mind, I wanted to come up with some teacher appreciation cards and gift ideas. I'll be working on some other things this week while we're on spring break, so check back each day to see what I've come up with.  This green apple card was created with Old Olive cardstock  from SU!  and some retired Summer Picnic DSP, also from SU! I used the circle Coluzzle to make my apple. The leaf was made with the small oval punch from SU! which I then ran through the crimper.  The apple image and sentiment are from Papertrey Ink.  The inspiration for this card came from one that was done by Alex Maldonado. Check out her beautiful card!

1 comment:

Bridgett said...

Great card! I love it!! Thanks for being in my First 5 up for a challenge contest. Just remember to post the challenge on your blog, too, and put me in your #1 spot. Thanks, again!