Saturday, April 11, 2009

Did You Call?

3On the day I called, You answered me;
         You made me bold with strength in my soul.  (NASB) Psalm 138:3

3 As soon as I pray, you answer me;
      you encourage me by giving me strength. (NLT) Psalm 138:3

This psalm is such a comfort to me, and the New Living Translation---I don't normally use this translation---really puts it into everyday language. I know that God hears me when I pray, and I know His answers are always on their before the words ever leave my lips. The answers may not always be what I want them to be, but they are always the right answers.

Father, I thank You for this beautiful day. Thank You for always sending answers to my prayers. When I call on You, and pray to You, I know that You listen and respond. I love You. Amen and amen.

No comments: