Thursday, April 23, 2009

As Promised...

Here are the projects I promised to post. I used the tutorial on Splitcoast Stampers to make this little post-it holder with a tiny golf pencil. My husband owned and operated a semi-private golf course for 20 years...but do you think we have any golf pencils laying around??? I had to scrounge around for this one! I found it in my old Hoosier cabinet, of all places! This was a simple project. If you haven't tried one yet, go ahead! This is another item that would make a great end-of-the-year teacher gift.

IMG_2220_edited-1 IMG_2221_edited-1

IMG_2222_edited-1 IMG_2223_edited-1

These are two simple little 3x3 notecards I made with some scraps of cardstock and my new Darling Dots stamp set.

You can earn the Darling Dots stamp set free (plus other fabulous choices and more free merchandise). Simply place a Stampin' Up! product order of at least $150. Why not team up with a friend to maximize your freebies? All benefits are available with an on-line order. Contact me if you're interested in having an in-home workshop.

IMG_2224_edited-1 IMG_2225_edited-1

EDITED TO ADD:

These two little cards are 3x3's using Darling Dots from SU! and Honeybees from PTI. I used a circular paper-piercing template from Gina K Designs for poking the holes around my circle cut-outs.

3 comments:

Peggy-Sue said...

oh my.. the things you made just looks adoreble.. you are very good at this :)

n2kids said...

Way cute! Where did you get the bus stamp? I love it!

Twila said...

Love your little post it note holder and the cute little note cards.