Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Top Note Bunny...

I'm sure this has been done before...but I'm sorry I don't have a link or a name for you. I scored my Chocolate Chip Top Note in two places, equal distance from the center. Then I added Sweet Always DSP to the front and back. I used my Nesties to cut out the bunny image (from Stamps by Judith) and make a Regal Rose scalloped mat for the bunny. I covered the bunny with Dazzling Diamonds. The 3 little Hershey Nuggets are covered with strips of Sweet Always DSP. Before attaching the scalloped oval, I adhered the Regal Rose grosgrain ribbon around the Top Note.

post signature

5 comments:

Donna said...

Oh I love this, its so cute Anne Marie. Donna x

Tom said...

Darling Granny!
Thanks for sharing! Ladybug is growing so BIIIIGGGGGG! Hugs,Elizabeth

Cath said...

This is so adorable! Now I want the Top Note die!!

lifesabeach32940 said...

WOW!! This is really cute!! Thank you for sharing!! :) ~ Judy

Jaime said...

That is adorable, you really have to quit it with all the cute things you do with that diecut or I am going to have to buy it soon.