Monday, March 16, 2009

What's Up, Chick?

Soooo cute! I love "A Good Egg" from Stampin' Up! That little chick just makes me smile. I created a simple little box slider for my Reese's Peanut Butter Egg. I used Certainly Celery, Pirouette Pink, and Certainly Celery Prints DSP. The chick is colored with Barely Banana, Apricot Appeal, and Certainly Celery. I added Dazzling Diamonds to the shell. I will come back this afternoon and add the dimensions for cutting and scoring.

Edited to add dimensions: Cardstock: 5-3/4" x 4", scored at 3/4" on the 4" side and 3/4", 2-3/4", 3-1/2", 5-1/2" on the 5-3/4" side.

post signature

3 comments:

Twila said...

Thhis is too cute! I love it!

Jaime said...

That is tweet! Very cute, as always Anne Marie.

n2kids said...

Fabulous box Anne. I'm looking forward to the directions so that I can make a few of my own. I love the pink and green color combo. Your site is one of my favorites!