Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Sniffles....



I was in Walgreen's yesterday, browsing the Easter candy aisle, and happened upon some Swankie Hankies for Easter. They are the cutest things! I remembered that I had seen a pattern for a kleenex cover from Julie Ebersole on Splitcoast, so I dug through my files and found the directions. It was super easy to make and I think it turned out cute. The large opening on the back was not in Julie's pattern, but I used my 1-3/4" circle punch to create the opening so the bunny's face could be seen. Isn't he precious? I'll come back this afternoon and put a link to her pattern. Gotta run!!

Edited to add link to Julie's pattern.

post signature

2 comments:

Twila said...

This is so cute! Cna't wait to get my hands on the pattern.

Denise said...

Such a cute project.