Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Praise Him in the Storm

Casting Crowns--Praise You in the Storm

(watch the video linked above & be blessed!)

"Sometimes He calms the storms in our lives, and sometimes He just rides them with us. But, either way, blessed be the name of the Lord."

"You shall not be afraid of the terror by night, nor of the arrow that flies by day, nor of the pestilence that walks in darkness...." (Psalm 91:5-6)

Father, I thank You for this wonderful day You've blessed me with. Thank You that I have nothing to fear...no matter what storms I'm faced with in my life, You will either calm them, or ride them with me. I love You. Amen and amen.

1 comment:

Amber said...

i love that song and the video it has helped me soo much over the last yr and a half !I always love comin to your page and readin what you write and how god speaks to you ! Have a blessed day