Monday, March 16, 2009

Look Up...

"Trust in the LORD with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding. In all your ways acknowledge Him, and He will direct your paths." Proverbs 3:5-6

We must live a life of dependence upon God, trusting Him....and not our own strength. Acknowledge Him in everything...He promises to lead, guide, and direct us. It's human nature to ask everyone we meet for advice....but in reality, the only one we need advice from is God. He is all-knowing...He sees what is up ahead, where nobody else can. He always directs us in the best way to go.

Father, I thank You for this day. Thank You for another opportunity to live for You. I pray that as I encounter difficulties this week, that I will remember to look up for Your guidance and direction. I love You. Amen and amen.

post signature

1 comment:

Oma said...

This was my wedding verse!