Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Who Are We Afraid Of?

"The LORD is for me; I will not fear; What can man do to me?" Psalm 118:6

Today we will have a faculty meeting to find out the school system's plans to deal with the budget cuts from the state. It's possible that people may lose their jobs...it's possible that I may lose my job....not really my job, but the position I hold at this time. I should still have a job doing something, thankfully. I feel so badly for the student teachers and those still in school trying to make education their profession...things don't look good. But, God's Word says we don't have to fear...He is for us...man can do nothing to us.

Father, I thank You for this day and I thank You for providing me with a job, especially in the economic times that we live in. I lift up each employee of the school system and ask that You protect their jobs. Each one of us has burdens and responsibilities that require us to make a living. Let there be another way to solve the problems. I love You. Amen and amen.

post signature

No comments: