Saturday, February 7, 2009

A Truckload of Valentine Wishes...

I haven't posted since Tuesday, so I have a lot to catch up on. I've been working on Valentine projects. I had a little class for some kids at school on Wednesday, and I'm getting ready for a class Monday night. We have two birthday suppers this weekend...one at my sister's house for my nephew Sam who is turning 2. The other is at my house for my daughter-in-law Lori. Happy birthday Sam & Lori! We love you!!

This first project is simply made with the Top Note Die from SU!, that was run through the Big Shot in the Swiss Dot CB embossing folder. The cardstock is Pixie Pink and the skunk image is from Pun Fun by SU!

The next project is also made using the Top Note Die from SU! I got this idea from Becky Roberts' blog, Inking Idaho. It makes a fun tag/card for someone special!!

I broke out my cherished Cerise designer paper (retired) from SU! to make the next project. It's made using the Petal Card Die from SU! I folded and adhered the two bottom petals upward to create a pocket for my Ghirardelli chocolate. Yumm!!!


I cannot remember where I saw these cute little sucker holders, but when I figure it out, I'll give credit for the idea. Super easy & fun!


This candy bar holder was based on someone else's design (again, I can't remember who it was, but I'll figure it out and let you know.) I didn't have measurements, so I made up my own.



post signature

4 comments:

Creations by Patti said...

Ann Marie
You? Hoarding paper? O come on - no one does THAT! hee hee....no kidding. Love all the Valentine wishes posted. All so cute - like a little parade of love. Thanks for sharing and posting. Sigh........I only have enough energy for 5 days a week. I don't know how these people do it!
Patti

Twila said...

Ann Marie, you have been a very busy lady. Great projects. I love them all.

Bridgett said...

Those are great projects. I love them all.

Jane said...

Wow...lots of great projects! I love the heart pocket one and the mini hershey's bar holder. I think they are my favorites.

Jane