Friday, February 13, 2009

Honey of a Day...




Sorry for being AWOL since Saturday! I was frantically working on a Valentine class for earlier this week. I did manage to come up with a few new things which I'll share between now and Sunday. I'll be in Newnan, GA at Dance Competition (babysitting---hooray!!!) all weekend, but I've scheduled posts through Sunday. I really am going to try to do better about posting!



This is one of those 1 sheet boxes that are all over the Internet. I just happened to make mine using the new Just Buzzin' By stamp set from SU! (#113228). I also used the new eyelet border punch (#113692). I seem to be having a much harder time lining this one up than I had with the scallop edge punch. Maybe somebody out there has a video tutorial for us eyelet-border-punch-challenged people!



post signature

1 comment:

Maria Gurnsey said...

you were missed!!! but this was worth the wait, it is so cute!! why don't i have this set yet.......?