Thursday, February 26, 2009

Happy Birthday, Baby Boy!

Happy Birthday to my sweet baby boy, Randall!! My baby is 27 years old today.

Randall as the ring bearer in my sister's wedding. The only way he would agree to do this was if he could wear a white tuxedo and get a pocket knife!


This one is classic Randall! He's trying to trap Santa Claus with an oreo cookie tied to the end of a fishing pole!

He will kill me for this one!
Randall was always the smallest one on his team.


Sweet school picture!

Randall wore this tiger suit everywhere he went, even after the tail was cut in half when he ran over it with his motorized 4x4!

Here's my baby boy!



post signature
























2 comments:

stampvamp said...

How sweet!! Happy Birthday, Randall!

neverenoughrubberstamps said...

Happy Birthday Randall!

Handsome young man!
He must be very handsome as an adult.

Cheers!