Saturday, February 7, 2009

Grumpy?

"A joyful heart makes a cheerful face, But when the heart is sad, the spirit is broken." Proverbs 15:13

I needed this scripture so badly this morning. I woke up on the wrong side of the bed...and I haven't found my way out of it yet. I have to keep telling myself to smile...but my face is not cooperating.

Father, I thank You for this beautiful day and for the love that You have for me. Your Word says that a joyful heart makes a cheerful face. Lord, I ask You to help me look inside myself and count all the blessings that You've given me. I have so much to be thankful for...I don't have time to be sad. I love You. Amen and amen.

post signature

1 comment:

Maria Gurnsey said...

WOW, I needed this too!! My hubby woke on the wrong side of the bed and those words really helped me this morning, THANK YOU :) Hope you day gets better!!!