Monday, February 16, 2009


Don't forget to sign up for the Crazy for Cupcakes class!!

Make your next birthday celebration an event to remember when you gift your friend or loved one with this mouth-watering "cupcake-themed" card set!


Date: Tuesday, February 24th 6:00-8:00

or Saturday, February 28th 9:30-11:30

Cost: $35, includes Crazy for Cupcakes Stamp Set OR $25 without the stamp set

Stampin’ Up! Demonstrators can purchase the class planner version by clicking the Demo to Demo link on the sidebar of my blog.

Location: my house


There is still room in both of these classes, but space is limited, so please email me by Saturday, Feb. 21st to sign up for this class.

post signature



1 comment:

Jaime said...

oh I am so in they are just beautiful. Now how do I get out of chores and there before my husband notices that I am gone. hehe