Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Tortured by the Future?

"Those who trust in the Lord are secure as Mount Zion; they will not be defeated but will endure forever." Psalm 125:1


As I think about my husband, children, and sweet little granddaughter, sometimes the future terrifies me. Yet, I know that God loves them even more than I do, and He has only loaned them to me. He didn't let me borrow them so I would be tortured by the unknown. His Word is a comfort to me, knowing that I can put my trust in Him. He only has the very best for them.


Father, thank You for this day and for the gift of family. I know that You love them even more than I do. I know that You have plans for them...plans to prosper them and not harm them...plans to give them hope and a future. I put them in Your hands and am secure in knowing that they are well cared for. I love You. Amen and amen.


post signature

No comments: