Saturday, January 17, 2009

Sweet Candy Bar...



I'm sorry this is late posting today...we slept later because it was so warm under the covers and soooooo cold in my old house. We woke up to no water because the deep well had frozen. Richard took my hair dryer to the barn and thawed out whatever he needed to thaw so our water would run again. Needless to say, I didn't get my devotional done. I was looking at some images that I had stamped and watercolored early last year, but never did anything with them. I decided to use this image from the Merci stamp set by SU! as the focal point of my candy bar pull. I stamped the background image from Friendship Blooms on Pink Pirouette using Versamark. I embossed it with Iridescent Ice. It's kind of hard to see that in the picture. I used the tiny heart from the Merci set to stamp the ackground on the Certainly Celery belly band. I used my Chunky Celery Glitter to edge the focal image.
***We have the supreme pleasure of keeping Leighton this afternoon and evening while her parents go out of town to eat for their anniversary. So this is the end of the stamping for today!! I'll be feasting on some sweet baby sugar!

post signature

3 comments:

Tom said...

Granny,
I know you are in baby heaven! Very sweet candy bar holder! Hugs,Elizabeth

Bridgett said...

Well enjoy your Leighton time...I know you'll savor every minute! This candy bar holder is sweet!!

peteratsummitmedia said...

Hi Anne Marie,

As a recognised fan of Forever Friends, Can you help us spread some Forever Friends Valentine love?

Valentine’s Day is just around the corner and we have uploaded 2 special Forever Friends valentine videos onto ‘YouTube’ entitled:
Forever Friends: ‘Valentine, Keep Me in your Heart’ and Forever Friends: ‘Valentine's Day Video, Keep Me in your Heart.

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=W_AIncjFtnk&feature=channel_page
http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=26Z1rmaE5Hc

This cute little animation from Forever Friends is an adorable way to keep in touch with your loved ones to let them know just how much they are missed.
The soulful soundtrack to the video is by; ‘The Mercury Men’ www.myspace.com/themercurymen and is called ‘Keep Me in Your Heart’.

This delightful greeting is guaranteed to melt any heart and leave no doubt just how much you really do care. Just send the above valentine link to your Lover, Friend or Family and introduce them to a lovely tune to let them know they are your Forever Friends and in your Heart and on your mind!

We hope you enjoy the video and song they might give you some great crafting ideas!,

Thank you

Peter
peter.carine@summitmedia.com