Monday, January 5, 2009

Spot On...

I just love this little journal. I plan to use it to keep all my stamping notes in. It measures 8x6. First, I covered two pieces of the chipboard that comes at the back of the package of designer paper from SU! The paper I used was "Blush" from Basic Grey. I covered the two insides with Tempting Turquoise cardstock. The journal paper inside is simply ordinary copy paper cut to size. I finished it off with my Bind-It-All machine and tied pieces of coordinating ribbon around the rings. I added my monogram using my Just Rite DIY Monogram Stamper Kit.


post signature

4 comments:

Tommy said...

Very cute Granny! Hugs,Elizabeth

craft mad Jenny said...

wow - so cool, almost making me wish I had a bind it all!!

stampvamp said...

Very, very cute. I don't have any of those Just Rite stamps but it sure looks like I need some!!

Bridgett said...

Great journal! I like it a lot. I love my BIA and have so much fun using it to create new and fun notebooks!