Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Pick a Petal...




Wow! I'm lovin' the Sizzix Petal Card die!! (#113467 $19.95) I CASE'd the little square candy holder from Angie's website, but with a little extra surprise on the inside (candy wrapped in DSP with hearts made with the new paper punch from SU!). I came up with my own idea for the little heart basket. I simply cut two petal cards...one Pink Pirouette, and one from designer paper (basicgrey)...then put them together so there would be a little pocket in the middle to hold my m&ms. I added the wire handle and Pink Pirouette ribbon to finish it off. So simple!



post signature

3 comments:

Tom said...

Granny,
These are darling! I hope all is going as well as it can! Hugs,Elizabeth

acreativeneed said...

Oh, I love your heart holder! Great ideas. TFS!
smiles,Deena

Bridgett said...

Those are really fun!!!