Friday, January 2, 2009

Luv Bug...



This little basket is created using Stampin' Up!'s Bigz XL Baskets and Blooms die [item # 113484] (6" x 13 3/4" x 5/8" thick--longer than the Bigz Dies which are 5.5" x 6" x 5/8" thick)), I made this cute Valentine basket (approximately 3.5 " high). It pops out in two pieces with small folds that you adhere and are hidden in the seam. You next pop out the circle base in the same or a contrasting color. I ran the basket pieces through the Big Shot with the Spots and Dots Cuttlebug embossing folder to get the texture I wanted. The image (Luv Bug Girl - item #10201F- Inky Antics) is colored with Prismas and Gamsol. I'm sorry about the fuzziness of the picture. I'm sure it's the camera...it couldn't possibly be the person behind the camera!




post signature

4 comments:

Sammacco said...

OH what a cutie! I love the image and colors that you have used!

craft mad Jenny said...

so gorgeous!

I'm after the Prehistoric pals SU set, but even though I'm an SU demo in the UK, I can't get hold of it - how much would it cost for you to ship it to me??
Jenny

Tabitha said...

I like how you embossed the box.

Great coloring!

Bridgett said...

The embossing really adds a lot to this project. Great coloring! Fun project!