Thursday, January 29, 2009

Light My Way...

"Your Word is a lamp to my feet and a light for my path." Psalm 119:105

God's Word is His love letter to us. He wants us to have a passion for His Word. The more we read it, the more we'll want to read it. In the world we live in, there is so much to see and do...it's easy to get sidetracked and fail to pick up our Bibles. Yet, we must make a concerted effort to open God's Word. He will honor our faithfulness.

Father, I thank You for this day. I ask You to forgive me for the times when I fail to open Your Word...when I choose something else over You. Please help me to make better choices with my time, and choose the things that have everlasting significance. I love You and I thank You for Your Word. Amen and amen.

post signature

No comments: