Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Heavenly Tattoo...

"Behold, I have inscribed you on the palms of My hands; Your walls are continually before Me." Isaiah 49:16

This verse was written for Jerusalem, but since we are all His, it pertains to us, too. Everything that happens to us...any hurts, fears, disappointments...is always on His mind. Those things that happen to us...or things we do...are the walls in our lives that are "continually before" Him. No matter what we've done, He still loves us. He already knew before the beginning of time exactly what each of us would do. And...He still loves us. Amazing! God loves us so much that He has written our name on His hand. That's how much we mean to Him. He won't ever forget us....we are always right there in front of Him.

Father, thank You for this wonderful day and the birth of my sweet daughter 28 years ago today. Lord, I realize that You have loaned her to us all these years. She has turned out very well in spite of everything that I've done wrong over her 28 years. Please continue to watch over her and help her to be the very best mother to her precious little one. Thank You for inscribing our names on the palm of Your hand. I rejoice in knowing that I am always on Your mind. You won't forget about me. I love You. Amen and amen.


post signature

1 comment:

Bridgett said...

What a great reminder that God doesn't forget us! Even when we get busy and sidetracked by the cares of this life, He is still just always there, waiting so patiently and never letting us leave His mind!