Thursday, January 15, 2009

Friend to Friend...

I love these Top Note treat holders! The idea came from Andrea Walford during Christmas. To make one, you simply cut out (2) Riding Hood Red and (2) Very Vanilla using the Top Note Die from SU! Then, trim the Very Vanilla pieces along the perforated edge. Layer them, decorate the front (I used Love You Much from SU!), and punch holes top and bottom for the ribbon. I don't really like how my heart turned out. I colored it with Prismas, but it's just too blah. I haven't decided what to do with it to make it better....maybe layer another heart on top of it, popped up on dimensionals...or perhaps some paper punching with my Mat Pack?? I thought about glitter, but that's not really the look I was going for. When I figure out what to do, I'll re-post the picture.

post signature

2 comments:

stampvamp said...

First of all, I love this!!(As usual) Second...how about Crystal Effects??

Jaime said...

Oh that is cute. i may just have to buy that die.