Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Ewe Are Sweet...





Sorry for the dark pictures. I still haven't figured out what's wrong with my camera. This is a Valentine project I made using Dawn's tutorial...only hers is a little "purse". I decided not to do the handle, but rather attach ribbon around it to hold it closed. I should have used a little bit larger candy bar, but this was all I had at the moment.


Cardstock: Riding Hood Red, Whisper White



Designer Paper: Riding Hood Red Prints



Stamps: Pun Fun



Accessories: Marvy scallop punch, 1-3/4 circle punch, Sakura Glaze Pen, Riding Hood Red taffeta ribbon, Word Window Punch, Dymo Labeler for "Ewe are Sweet", blender pen

post signature

1 comment:

Bridgett said...

I saw that tutorial! You did a great job on this! I like the miniature candy bar in it!!!