Thursday, January 22, 2009

En Francais...Love You Much


I feel bad about not posting since Monday, but this has turned out to be a rough week for us. My sister's husband (who is also my husband's first cousin) died suddenly Monday evening. He was only 52. The funeral is today. Please keep my sister and her children in your thoughts and prayers.


This card is one that is part of the Love You Much Valentine class. I haven't had time to make anything else. I never realized how wonderful the En Francais background stamp (109521) is! It makes the most beautiful backgrounds with Versamark. The card also utilizes the Love You Much stamp set, Riding Hood Red, Whisper White, and Pink Pirouette cardstock, Riding Hood Red striped grosgrain ribbon, and Candy Lane DSP...all from SU! We had a great Valentine class Monday and I'm looking forward to the one coming up on Saturday!!


post signature

5 comments:

Maria Gurnsey said...

Oh Anne Marie, I'm sorry to hear that :( You are all in my thoughts and prayers at this terrible time.
{{HUGS}},Maria

Tabitha said...

Very classy. Love the background!

Tabitha said...

Just had to add...I never realized how pretty that background was either!

Also, sorry to hear about your sister's husband. My prayers are with your family!

vickiw said...

I lost you for awhile and I'm so glad I found you again. Now I have you bookmarked :D
I'm so sorry to hear of your families loss. What a tough thing. My husband is the same age so it made me take a step back and count my blessings one more time. You are all in my thoughts and prayers

Bridgett said...

Kind thoughts and prayers of comfort being said for your sister and her children! I am so sorry!

This card is beautiful!