Tuesday, January 13, 2009

A Blessing...

"And we know that God causes everything to work together for the good of those who love God and are called according to His purpose for them." Romans 8:28

Sometimes I wonder if my being here on this earth really matters. Am I making a difference in anyone's life? God's Word says that I can rest assured. Whatever I do, God can and will use for His purposes. I may not see the impact in my own lifetime, but some day there will be somebody who looks back at my life and realizes that some little thing I did made a big difference in their own life. I hope that I'm around to see it, but even if I'm not, some day in eternity God will reveal that to me.

Father, I thank You for this day and for the plans that You have for me. I know that You are able to use everything for good...even bad things in this world, You can turn around for good. I love that about You! Help me to make an impact in someone's life today. May I be a blessing to those around me. I love You. Amen and amen.

post signature

1 comment:

Bridgett said...

This is my all-time favorite scripture. I memorized it as a child and have lived my life believing it. Now as a wife and mother I know this verse by heart and it has seen me through many test and trials but God always keeps His Word and I am thankful. Trust me, God is working through you to do great things. You will be rewarded!
God bless you!